Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CareLineLive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CareLineLive c/o MAS Group
The Business Park, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0AS. Our company registration number is 07904826. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions PDF Downloads
CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion – Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to any participant in the CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion.
- To participate as a referrer in the CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion, you must (a) be aged 18 or over; (b) be an employee of an existing customer of CareLineLive and (c) have been invited to participate in the CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion via email.
- For each referral (“Successful Customer Referral”) received on or before March 31st 2020, the referrer is eligible to receive a £100 Love2shop Gift Card and the referrer’s home care business (as a CareLineLive customer) will receive a £300 discount off their next CareLineLive invoice (“Reward(s)”). For each referral (“Successful Customer Referral”) received between 1st April 2020 and 31st December 2020, the referrer is eligible to receive a £50 Love2shop Gift Card and the referrer’s home care business (as a CareLineLive customer) will receive a £150 discount off their next CareLineLive invoice (“Reward(s)”).
- A Successful Customer Referral is where a new referred customer (a) is not currently a customer of CareLineLive (B) has not been in discussions with CareLineLive regarding receipt of their services and (c) has signed a contractual agreement with CareLineLive for receipt of their services.
- The Rewards offer totalling £400 (made up of a £100 Love2shop voucher and a £300 discount off their next CareLineLive invoice) is valid on all successful customer referrals that have been made between 17th February 2020 and 31st March 2020. The Rewards offer totalling £200 (made up of a £50 Love2shop voucher and a £150 discount off their next CareLineLive invoice) is valid on all successful customer referrals that have been made between 1st April 2020 and 31st December 2020.
- CareLineLive will determine at its sole discretion and has the final say as to whether a Successful Customer Referral has been made.
- Once a Successful Customer Referral has been made, CareLineLive will email you confirming your respective rewards.
- Within 2 weeks of the first invoice being issued to the successfully referred customer, CareLineLive will issue the Love2Shop Gift Card to the referrer by Royal Mail. The discount will be deducted from the first CareLineLive invoice that will be issued to the referrer’s home care business after the first invoice that has been issued to the new customer successfully referred.
- We reserve the right to substitute another voucher or item of equal value to the Rewards.
- Any referrer who receives a Love2Shop Reward from us agrees to comply with Love2Shop’s Terms and Conditions. The Reward may not be sold, transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain. Flexecash is the pre-paid card platform which issues the Love2shop Cards. This facility is provided by Park Card Services who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (FRN: 900016).
- Participants are liable for any tax consequences of the receipt of any Rewards, and we accept no liability to participants or their employers in relation thereto.
- To find out more about this promotion, please contact the CareLineLive sales team on 03300 885 767.
- By participating in this Customer Referral Promotion, the CareLineLive customer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- CareLineLive is not responsible for any Reward that is lost or delayed in transmission. To the fullest extent permissible by law, CareLineLive will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion or use of the Reward. CareLineLive does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict the CareLineLive Customer Referral Promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The usual CareLineLive Terms and Conditions apply.
Promoter: CareLineLive, c/o MAS Technicae Group (International) Ltd, The Business Park, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0AS, United Kingdom