Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CareLineLive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CareLineLive c/o MAS Group
The Business Park, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0AS. Our company registration number is 07904826. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CareLineLive 12 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 10
Terms and conditions
- 12 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 10 – pay for 10 months and receive 12 months of CareLineLive in the first year’s contract with CareLineLive.
- Offer is available on contracts with a minimum number of 5 carers and a maximum number of 30 carers.
- Minimum contract term of 1 year applies. The total 10 month cost will be invoiced evenly on a monthly basis over the first 12 month period.
- Subsequent years of CareLineLive, post the introductory ’12 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 10’ first year offer, will be charged for the full 12 months per year.
- Offer applies to new customers only and to the standard CareLineLive monthly carer package.
- Offer is only available to new contracts signed by 30/04/19 and is inclusive of remote onboarding. On-site onboarding and training available at an additional cost.
- Offer is only available to Home Care and Domiciliary Care Agencies in the UK.
- To redeem this offer please contact the CareLineLive sales team on 03300 885 767.
- CareLineLive reserves the right to cancel or remove the 12 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 10 offer at any time.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By redeeming this Promotion, Home Care and Domiciliary Care agencies agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The usual CareLineLive Terms and Conditions apply.
Promoter: CareLineLive, c/o MAS Group, The Business Park, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0AS, United Kingdom