When it comes to choosing a home care management solution, there are a myriad of options available. Some rostering platforms integrate with other monitoring / care delivery software, however with CareLineLive we offer a one-stop total home care management solution.
CareLineLive’s system is a single cloud-based solution that can be used for rostering, call monitoring, digitisation of back end processes, such as invoicing, care planning e.g. eMAR, and family updates. As CareLineLive is cloud-based, it is quick to set up, operates in real-time and is accessible wherever there is an internet connection.
What are the benefits of a choosing a one-stop solution instead of integrating multiple suppliers?
- No syncing of data/communication between multiple systems
- One system to onboard therefore less disruption
- No multiple software licenses
- One integrated system for all users to learn & use: owners, managers & carers – saves time
- Faster system, as data is stored in the same infrastructure
- One entry point for all data, reducing duplication of work
- No reliance on integrating systems, if they crash
- Quicker development times as only one system to update
- One supplier relationship to manage
CareLineLive works across three integrated systems; the Management Platform, the Carer Companion App and the Family & Friends Portal.
Flexibility is key
We understand that all home care agencies have different requirements from a home care management system. That’s why CareLineLive can be used flexibly, for example as a rostering and care management platform or as a one-stop solution with our Carer Companion App and Family & Friends Portal. Not only that we can provide managed handsets that are fully encrypted with an all-inclusive mobile network plan. However, the Carer Companion app can also be downloaded onto any iPhone or Android phone, if this option is preferable.
As evident, the benefits of a one-stop solution are numerous. With CareLineLive’s total care management system, home care agencies can complete the circle of care, become more efficient and carers can have more time to care.